About the Program
Diploma of Halal Industry Management focuses on providing knowledge on management in Halal industry and awareness of the halal industry and the implementation of halal regulations in various industries in Malaysia. In addition to provide excellent customer service. This programme is a field of study that requires graduates to exhibit their knowledge, understanding and abilities, and apply them efficiently in the halal industry in Malaysia.
** The admission requirements for this course is subject to change as determined by Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA)
- Pass Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)/Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia Vokasional (SPMV) with at least 3 credits in any subject; or
- Pass O-Level with at least Grade C in 3 subjects and a pass in English language; or
- Pass Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) or equivalent with at least a Grade C (CGMP 2.0) in 1 subject and a pass in English language; or
- Pass Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 in a relevant field; and pass SPM with credit in at least 1 subject and a reinforcement programme (only if necessary) and a pass in English language.
- Halal Consultant
- Halal Auditor
- Halal Assistant Executive
- Assistant Administration Religious Officer (Department of Halal Certificate)
- Assistant Halal Management Officer
- Halal Certification Enforcement Officer/ R&D Officer in Halal Products in JAKIM
- Muslim Halal Food Entrepreneurs