About the Program
Diploma in Accounting is an accounting centered programme that is offered to students who have interests in the accounting field which is crucial in any organization. The field serves unlimited opportunities to those who choose to be in the accounting field.
The study areas are such as multilevel financial accounting, current accounting and financial management as well as the use of computerized accounting system that is concurrent with the latest technology proven that students deserve to be equipped with unlimited knowledge that suits the modernization in the accounting field.
- Pass SPM/ SPMV with at least three (3) credits in any subjects including Mathematics or Principles of Accounting and pass in English Language; OR
- Pass O-level with at least Grade C in three (3) subjects including Mathematics or Principles of Accounting and pass in English Language; OR
- Any equivalent qualifications recognized by Malaysian Government
- Accountant Assistant
- Auditor Assistant
- Training Assistant Officer
- Finance Assistant Manager
- Accountant Executive
- Audit Executive
- Tax Executive
- Account Executive
- Finance Executive